Applicant Admission Requirements
- Minimum educational requirement is graduation from high school or proof of G.E.D. (General Education Development) certificate.
- The applicant must make an appointment before the start of classes for a personal interview
Before the start of classes, each student must be intervied and submit the following information:
- Completed application form with a $25.00 non-refundable application fee made payable to Mahoning Valley School of Massotherapy.
- Complete a Mahoning Valley School of Massotherapy health intake form.
- Official high school transcript or G.E.D. sent to Mahoning Valley School of Massotherapy.